Thursday, December 31, 2009

har gadhe ka din aata hai

there was a time....


ohhhh the title means

Every donkey has his day....


Once upon a time....
There was a bias ..who is the boss...but now I had to surrender...as I am new to this world and I woke up late...but better late than never.... nOw I am here in the blogging world to counter attack the donkey who is unfortunately my boss now ...

Now you are worried ..how can a donkey can be boss...because that donkey is a shapeshifter and now he is here as my brother.... and the first time he can really shout on me because he is teaching me how to blog....

LOL....
but I am happy to have sweet follower who is very supportive ..even I am not yet started she is there as my follower...think how supportive...:P but thanks to her  for this wonderful gesture :)

But I am not sure how I am gonna start and how I am gonna end up...
worried but  I will overcome because i am confident that I am better than what he thinks I am...


so have ur day my little donkey.... :D u gave  a follower ...


so i am sparing you now.... and stop yelling around and bullying too only because u were in blogger first... :)

5 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

LOL.. what an apt post i must say. :)

di u hv already started it so no need to worry abt d end.

n yeh i am supportive. very very. ask ur donkey abt how supportive i am :

but 2nd pic to hippo ki hai? ;) :p

moral of the story is brothers should never bully, shout, boss around their elder sissys else get ready to be donkeys and hippos dat too with a pink ribbon :p

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

lol.. i was confused seeing the size of the 2nd pic donkey. :p

sleeping beauty said...

Khata pita donkey hai mera :D...hippo jaisa hi lagta hai.... though aajkal diet kar rha hai

Maya said...

wanakkam..

my suggestion, start with an outrageous post

Mads... said...

heyy..stepped here for the frst time ever..n must say this post of yrs was indeed a laughter dose for me..lol..:)
so nicely penned..am amazed by yr writing skills..thnx 2 yr sis for sharing yr link 2 me..!!!