Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hi,
I am late but I am shopping so i am not sorry .Yes Durgapuja is near and I am shopping like any shoppoholic.It starts from bags itself to purse ,wallet,......jewellery.......puja dresses ,......cosmatics......,household things and............lots and lots of fun.
I once asked my husband "what kind of guy should a girl marry "
he replied "oh !whose wallet can support the bills of her wishes& demand  On the spot"
yes ,iam very much on the spot demanding one and i don't make budgets and limits  so  i guess ....i choose the right man.and now i am having fulltime support of his in shopping .
I AM LOVING IT.



2 comments:

Jaggu said...

Happy Shopping.

You are tagged. Check my blog for more details.

http://ootb-jaggu.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-word.html

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

hahahaha.. tag tag.. achha hai khelo :D