Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BEING MOTHER-IN - LAW


ya
 I m mother – in –law
Ya ya
Yesterday  my big brother –in –law ( my father- in –law’s  elder brother’s elder son) ‘s son married a girl .he is 18 and the girl is 16.they married in temple and then shocked us we have a big family .all living in neighbourhood .so, he was on the door step of our house and we were in the situation of ‘WHAT TO DO?’if we allowed him to enter house there would be a situation of us being supporters…… and also we can’t allow him to stand out side at gate. We informed his  family .AND THEN drama begun.
Girls family didn’t know and there were chances of them to complain in police and also she is not adult and more over she was absconding from 2 days.oh!my god !the situation was tense and now  full chaos is going in my in laws  house every body is here .she won’t return to her family,there is a F.I.R  he won’t give her up , he has no income source, they are immature .so WHAT TO DO ?every one is THINKING THINKING AND THINKING and from morning I made 215 cups of tea  BREAK FAST  for 28, lunch for 42 people and snacks  added. and  they are still  thinking .and I m also thinking  of an  easy solution for them and myself TOO. And in the mean time the love birds are having  good time with each other , though I  pray for them but  STILL….. I feel like shouting at them like a typical MOTHER –IN – LAW.

12 comments:

Mads... said...

ohh..all dis happening in real life too..m havin no wrds..we keep on hearing such incidents in movies bt dint had ne clue dat it happens in reality as well..can understand wht situation u ppl are facing...rlly lot of patience nd courage is needed 2 handle such kinda cases..!!!

sleeping beauty said...

@mads....
thanks .sometimes life bring out the unexpected and this is so ...

Anonymous said...

Oh....thats really surprising to me !!! I am wondering how you people gonna handle this !

bdw you have been tagged here : http://asporadicalwrites.blogspot.com/2010/02/g.html

anupama said...

Dear Sucharita,
What a lovely name!
Can things happen this way?Hope and pray the love and enthusiasm remain forever!
What a wonderful cook,you're!
Anyways,this is shocking within the four walls of the house!
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,
Sasneham,
Anu

Vintage Obsession said...

wow thats one scene right out of a serial
good luck handling:)

anamika said...

My gaawd!!! You know we hear about these things but never believe that this will happen with us as well..I hope youngsters realize what mistake they are doing soon..For you ,well I pray that situation get settled soon.

Sh@s said...

Am still wondering whether this post is real or fictional?????...

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

What a fearsome situation you are facing! Very tough to take any decision; I understand. The best solution may be in explaining to the parents of the girl, and to have their acceptance. Obviously, the love birds will need to wait for 2 years with patience and trust.

sleeping beauty said...

@smrithi rao
@shas
these are no serial story or fiction this is complete reality and now i really enjoy thinking about that situation as now it is solved

sleeping beauty said...

@bhavesh chhatbar
the girl and the boy is in their respective family now and we are in peace.don't know about their future .

sleeping beauty said...

@anamika
sometimes they do something idiotic and their parents had to rectify it and so this age is called adolesence.

Anonymous said...

Hey you have been aawrded ..pls drop at my blog :)