Thursday, March 18, 2010

growing up with me, me &me

Its Me , Me & Me








Its me at the age of 9 month ,on the day of my first meal,we call it “ annaprasan ”









it s me with my parents and the kid is the blogger “daydreamer” of “the lake of my dreams” sourish my kid brother.


we were on vacation to kanyakumari






me



it is my first passport size photo for class I , admission in school







teacher’s day in our school,


biswanath,babloo,sudeep,mrinal,achint,sushma,me,paromita,priya,shalini.


Participating in school drama











class XII



My last prize in school











Life in hostel-MUCwomens college burdwan


Sitting: moumita.sathi .me with our warden ( professor )










With my didibhai(grand mother –maternal)-and my soft toys (I made them)











My first date : with my husband








Day of my marriage: doing rituals-


Papa , aunty , me and my mom

7 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Really beautiful snaps Sucharita! Looking at the times of the past is so emotional and full of memories. I recalled my past looking at your photos.

Bhavesh

 

Vintage Obsession said...

aren't these oldies the best . Can look through pictures like this for hours together . the first pic is soo cutee!!

Chandrika Shubham said...

Nice pics! :) Past is captured so beautifully. :)

What to say more beautiful pics of a beautiful lady. :)

Sh@s said...

Those black n white pics hav a charm of its own.
Nice memories.

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

nice pictures..i really admire :)

http://sparkledaroma.blogspot.com/
http://liberalflorence.blogspot.com/

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

I have tagged you on my 7 Things About Me [I've been tagged!] post

Indian Love.... said...

Nice pics....especially "Your first date"....