Sunday, March 14, 2010

..........IS MY FIRST LOVE






ONCE my husband asked me if he is the person I was looking for?


I told him ” I wanted to marry an engineer, who would be tall, fair, handsome with spectacles “


He laughed at me “why the hell you wanted to marry a person with defected eye ?”and he made me thinkthat their was some one in my life who had the same features and I must have fell in love with him


. love with my subconscious mind . we didn’t touch or kiss and spent just few minutes sitting side by side in school bench but may be l the emotion was too strong for me that whenever I think of a perfect guy I still see him


…LOVE is complicated…..


I do love my husband and he is the first person I care so much and gave my virginity and he is the person I think of when I am in pain .


The theory that::: a girl never forgets her first love ::: doesn’t clear the term


LOVE .


• Physical love or


• Subconscious mind love


So at the age of 90 I am not sure whom I gonna remember as my first love


I am still confused “ WHO IS MY FIRST LOVE? ”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end”