Monday, October 4, 2010

TERI MAA KI ANKH

The abuse famous after RANG DE BASANTI...the meaning must be something very harsh ,painful and rude. And it is the most sorted abuse in net without any meaning written about it .I myself tried lot of times but failed to understand it until now



.yes now


Now I know the answer


“conjunctivitis”


Currently I am suffering from conjunctivitis and my eyes are swollen like hell and pain unbearable and my maid said “bhabby apko to aankh aye hai.” means on the grace of the goddess you have conjunctivitis .and THEN  she told my son"tere maa ki ankh aye hai" suddenly …hahaha…..my mind went lose and I decoded the abuse


.yes this must be answer .this is painful ,drastic and it really hurts .


So now onwards I at least know the meaning of “tere maa ki ankh “.unlike others who still are far away from conjunctivitis.














p.s: love you friends .pray for me ..

3 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

heheheheehhe... mere ghar lautne se pehle thik ho jana :P

get well soon.

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

I pray for you :)

But I still didn't get the meaning!

sleeping beauty said...

thanks for your prayer bhavesh i am better now.meaning ?????