Thursday, January 19, 2012

some times i feel life is so lonely, you have every one but still u have no one indeed.Today i was beaten by my mother in law . this small line creates so many questions,why?what have u done? why telling us why ?do u feel it can happen one way only? what did u do? ....................................every question can be answered but can anyone realize my pain and can my giving them explanations can bring me peace.i tried .but now i feel i am humiliating myself more and more with these.i have 40 friends in facebook who are reading my story but can they feel my pain .if not ?why ?
that is why we should spread happiness and a friend in happiness are always friends.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE......................................... WHAT CAN WE DO TO STOP IT  ?

No comments: