Thursday, January 7, 2010

First gift of love


Todays  world has a motto ...move ..on...but  when I was a  teen.Love was all arround .Movies: love love love, I love you,.....on....love was in air and there were guys,friends,bhaiyas(neighbour of course )bhaiyas's bhaiyas, uncle, uncles'uncles their friends so on ..................ready to love you.THanks to my mother's security system thy never succeeded .BUT I kept longing for a lover ,who will jump,dance ,sing and most importantly  give me GIFTS..... CARDS..... FLOWERS........BIG CHOCOLATES....hmmm...........so when my mom arranged  my First date  with my  Would be  husband I was excited with full of expectations......AND....
JAB WE MET.............
He was smart , smiling and ......empty handed .NO... NO.. NOobody comes empty handed !!!!!! I did't lose  my hope. we  sat talked and then it happened.. he told me "I  have brought you a gift..... a small one" my heart start pounding .he stood up and put his hands in pockets .I...I....I...I..start guessing   ...a pendent ,...a necklace,.....oh no ...a ring...yes.....yes ....""ECLAIRS""..# # #  WHAT?????  "I learned from my friend that women love chocolates so ..."
he had brought  me 4 eclairs  as my mom has told him of my diet .and every time he offered me one  my heart  shouted.....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................
BUT he is my gift of love .#######
so *
moral:  Never ever go to your first date  with your  would be hubby.as he will store every thing  for his honeymoon . you 'll  end  e m p i t y    empty handed.
 I love you

7 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

lol....it indeed is the case... I guess now preety won't want me to come to date :D

sleeping beauty said...

ha , ha ,ha ...nice way to say " I would store my gift for future...."

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

hahahaah......... di...... i was soooo thinking abt my date while reading this post and d gifts..gifts...gifts...and at the end of post i knew dat this above comment of DD would be coming.


such a sweet sweet post it was. :)

sleeping beauty said...

To you,
Preetilata
1st date does matter so.... be ...prepared.
Thanks reading me.
love you
D

Intern said...

rofl!! haahaha:D
eclairs!!!
but still, very cute :D

Mads... said...

heyy..so sweet it was..eclairs..omg..! nice to read you..!!!

Amity said...

thanks for sharing...t'was so sweet of you dear...:)

am your follower...;)

have a nice day!