Monday, January 4, 2010

MY New year blast


Welcome2010

Every single person I know started their new year by holding their cellphone close to their mouth,hand,ear,eyes,.......except for me who just lost her charging cord.
lost in jealousy,I countered the whole day making faces and end up with a bang

we the women can do every thing but never stop spying on our husbands phone.......and term it legal too......
THis is the best time.

so I was on mission '''''''''then'''''''.
boooooooom

i found a message saying ''........IF YOU ARE MISSING ANYTHING IN THIS NEW YEAR IT WILL BE ME...........'' no name only number .
bas phir kya tha aao dekha na tao I called . ring ....ring.....oh male voice I disconnected it. I again called this time Iasked the name but the other person refused to say and the I said'''''I recieved sms from your phone if it continued I' ll call police. the person seemed cooled replied o.k.''''''''
........t......i.....m.....e ........went out suddenly the voice of cell seemed to be familiar.then i searchedmy diary ..bingo ...this phone belong to my students father's .she must have send me new year wishes. then I callled 10 to 20 times but HE won't pick my phone later with the involvement of my husband i could ask for forgiveness.

moral;;;;;;;Always save the name of you known friends OR....
N.B. love all,send every single person you know the new year wish cause she/he may be waiting for you wish.I LOVE YOU

5 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

haan re tereko koi phone pe wish nhi kiya :P

par maine kiya tha na ghar pe wish biryani khate hue

sleeping beauty said...

haan who bhi panch min pehele

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

hehehe... funny.

i so love reading this humour content in ur posts.

sleeping beauty said...

life has blessed me with all the emotions i can count

Mads... said...

oh my godd..! u landed up creating such a chaos..hehe..gr8 dose of humour again..nice write..!!!