Saturday, January 30, 2010


I am watching TWILIGHT   now a days
Its the 5 th time  I am watching it and still can’t take my eyes off.
 I wonder if it is , the hero of the movie,  his passion , his eyes  the way he tells “window” the  cute smile of his  red lips or the amazing dialogues of the movie “lion felt in love with a lamb””what a stupid lamb” the passion of the two hearts …… oh! I am loving it .
Through out the  movie  I kept  longing oh! if I were a vampire ! I could fly , save people and have an immortal life, but then at the end of the movie there was a cute dialogue “is that  was your  dream about to become a monster”
 wow!
 I came back  to life.
 You don’t have to be  vampire to do good work its we can do it now also .
Immortal is nothing if you don’t live in the hearts of people .


n.b –  see it , and tell if u  like it too or no and  I am eager to watch new moon its sequel as soon as I am finished with twilight obsession.
I love you.

7 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Immortal is nothing if you don’t live in the hearts of people.

nothing can beat this truth.

i am yet to read or see twilight and its series.

>:D<

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing a lot about this series... I will check it out... Enjoy the obsession till it lasts!

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

Twilight was indeed good :) I watched it twice thrice

sleeping beauty said...

@ preeti
see the movie. you will like it i know cause i know u

sleeping beauty said...

@mere bhai
dusra wala part kyun nahi diya

sleeping beauty said...

@enduring sprit
its a nice movie indeed. see the 2nd part also and tell

Sh@s said...

Oh yes even i cant enough of Robert Pattinson n the Twilight movie. Until i had watched i kept saying why the hell everybody is mad about it n now even am under its spell.