Saturday, January 16, 2010

To you with love

wow !
This is my new template.
Oh I loved it coz its is great & and  gifted to me by my sweet friend.
This post is dedicated to her.
And all my friends out there who had given me something or other but I couldn't thank them.
Old lady(met at nandan kannan): I was thirsty up to the mark of seeing mirage and no water there , It was starting of hot  summer and  I was tired and then she came out of nowhere and gave me her only bottle of water (half filled).Not thinking of much I drank the whole water. OH!she gave me life
but I couldn't thank her coz she gave me an angry ,frown look and it was best time for apology not for  thanking
Sudeep mukerjee(school friend): He always dropped me home after tutions  late evenings and made my physics project of 12th board.TOO
but I couldn't thank him coz what he did for me was beyond thanking.
Raju(maths honours student Raj college):On the way to my home from hostel I met an accident.there were cuts and bruises all over my body.My knee was bleeding .I had a sprain in my right leg  and was crying too Oh it was hell .He saw me in that condition at station and rushed to me He nursed me.He managed to get a piece of ice from somewhere and held it to my leg for hours and did managed to lessen my pain.what he did to me that day is non payable, still I thought to thank him.
but I couldn't coz after few days when I was going to thank him I just came to know that he was going to propose me for love .So.....I decided not to talk to him further.....ever.(a big repay  he was asking& I was not going to GIVE HIM  that,  and my MOM would kill me  if i ever fell in LOVE ever)
Khokan(after posting of my father  our home phone was disconnected all our calls  came to his land line): Oh I was engaged to my husband and he used to call me  before my marriage.Khokan would call me any time my husband called  inspite of all refusal I made to his proposal of love .Now I think how hard must be for him to do that.
but I couldn't thank him coz I never realized his pain.thanx to him now.
there are endless lists whom I want to thank but couldn't.........some reasons or other. next time I' ll try to thank them personally.May god bless me for courage.
N.B:Better late than never .It feels great to thank somebody for his/her work So thank them now coz u might not meet him/her  ever.
The world is big and life is too small 
I Love you

5 comments:

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

it is indeed good to thank people... par mujhe tumhari sweet frnd k liye thank you dikha hi nhi....jisne yeh template banaya ..it is indeed a nice template even i am envy....

par tune uss budhiya k poora botal saaf kar diya.... chhiiiiii......

sleeping beauty said...

this whole post is for her coz she is beyond thanking .

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

di... no matter how much tired n low i am ... ur posts always refreshes me up.

reading this post, m touched tho u need not thank me at all. i made this templt all out of love for u. (don't pay heed to DD's commnt)


it's always nice to thank ppl and u did it in some awesome way. :D :P


I <3 U

sleeping beauty said...

love u more

Mads... said...

heyy..jus droppin by here, nd saw a new look..it's rlly a nice template..vry b'ful..a wonderful gift..nw i also want it..hehe..nd ya yr post was indeed nice 2 read, learnt so much..yes, we should b thankfull to the ppl around, after all gratitude is what we shuld always bestow..:)